Basic Breathing Retraining at
The Healthy Breathing Habits Academy
This program is designed to teach The 10 Healthy Breathing Habits and
how to develop them.
We each breathe 20,000 to 30,000 times a day. There is an advisable way to breathe – from number of breaths per minute to quantity of air per breath. Find out what that is, especially if you experience breathing-related chronic health issues like asthma or snoring.
The program is taught in four to six segments, typically in a series of 50-minute private appointments after a breathing evaluation, and provides you with the opportunity to;
- Discover the skills that may help restore normal breathing for people with a history of hyperventilation, who want to improve symptoms of health conditions linked to poor breathing habits, including asthma, allergies, snoring, sleep apnea, and nervous conditions.
- Practice breathing skills that are designed to help you relax during the routine situations and emergencies of daily life – from winding down after exercise and at bedtime to handling colds and stress.
- Explore how to stop leaking energy through inefficient breathing, and increase physical energy by breathing well.
- Experiment with healthy-breathing practices during movement and exercise, and rehearse strategies to stop huffing and puffing.
- Share The 10 Healthy Breathing Habits with others, including the children in your life.