This is an exploration of how you breathe and the 10 Healthy Breathing Habits -- with the support of an instructor and a group.
- Six one-hour live teleseminars, which will be recorded, covering one or more of the Healthy Breathing Habits and moving through the transition from mouth breathing to nasal breathing over the weeks.
- Two one-hour teleconference calls focusing on questions and answers. Times to be based on a survey the first day of class.
- Dedicated Facebook group.
- A home-study guide incorporating the material in Breathing Retraining Center's home-study programs:
- A computer or tablet, a phone and internet access, plus the ability to print worksheets.
Lisa Bowen, breathing educator and director at Breathing Retraining Center LLC.
Live Events Schedule (everything will be recorded):
Formal Course happens live Thursdays: 9/10/15-10/15/15
5-6 p.m. PT/8-9 p.m. ET
Q&A sessions to be determined by a group survey the first day of class.
Registration has not opened yet.
Our courses offer an alternative approach and are not the practice of medicine, psychology, or a form of psychotherapy, nor do we offer a substitute for seeking medical or psychological advice from an appropriate professional health-care provider. We want to make the important distinction between using the Buteyko Breathing Technique, the BreathSlim Device, relaxation strategies and healthy breathing habits for health and well-being and the practice of medicine, psychology or any other licensed health-care profession.
Breathing Retraining Live Online Class
5 pm PT/8 pm ET