Course Registration Terms
Notes about classes:
- Unless otherwise noted, the class is taught by Lisa Bowen at Breathing Retraining Center's office at 12 Mitchell Blvd., San Rafael.
- Please don't eat at least an hour before class.
- You will need a stopwatch or kitchen timer to do many breathing exercises. We sell timers at the class for $10. Many smartphones have this feature.
- There are a limited number of spaces available in group classes to make sure everyone gets personal attention. Spaces are held on a first-come, first-served basis, on receipt of online order and payment, or phone/mail registration and payment for students who don't have online access. We accept cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
- Prior to the close of early registration, payments will be refundable less a $50 processing fee.
- After the close of the early registration deadline, payments will be non-refundable unless the class is cancelled.
- If the requisite number of participants is not reached by the early registration deadline for classes, the course will not proceed and all payments will be refunded.
- If Breathing Retraining Center LLC cancels a class for any reason, student will get tuition refunded in full,
We take payment for consultations at the time of appointment. Private course can be paid for a series in advance, or appointment by appointment.
Appointments cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment may be assessed a $50 fee for that appointment time.
Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time may be assessed a full fee for that appointment time.
Appointments where a client fails to show for a scheduled appointment will be charged a full fee.
Payments must be received prior to the next scheduled appointment.