This is an exploration of how you breathe and the 10 Healthy Breathing Habits -- with the support of an instructor and a group.
- Six one-hour live teleseminars, which will be recorded, covering one or more of the Healthy Breathing Habits and moving through the transition from mouth breathing to nasal breathing over the weeks.
- Two one-hour teleconference calls focusing on questions and answers. Times to be based on a survey the first day of class.
- Dedicated Facebook group.
- A home-study guide incorporating the material in Breathing Retraining Center's home-study programs:
- A computer or tablet, a phone and internet access, plus the ability to print worksheets.
Lisa Bowen, breathing educator and director at Breathing Retraining Center LLC.
Live Events Schedule (everything will be recorded):
Check back in June for an update about the class starting September 10, 2015.
To register for this group class, see the blue box on the top right.
Our courses offer an alternative approach and are not the practice of medicine, psychology, or a form of psychotherapy, nor do we offer a substitute for seeking medical or psychological advice from an appropriate professional health-care provider. We want to make the important distinction between using the Buteyko Breathing Technique, the BreathSlim Device, relaxation strategies and healthy breathing habits for health and well-being and the practice of medicine, psychology or any other licensed health-care profession.