Welcome....Please read our Disclaimer before exploring our website.
You deserve to breathe easy.
We teach self-help breathing and relaxation practices designed to ease breathing difficulties.
- Support for adults and children with asthma and allergies, snoring, anxiousness and stress.
- Exercise easier and improve sports performance.
- Feel more energy.
If you have a respiratory, sleep or stress-related condition, or just want to feel and perform better, check out whether you might have poor breathing habits.
"Signs and Symptoms of Poor Breathing Habits" is a short but definitive guide designed to help you determine whether poor breathing habits may be contributing to your health problems and sapping your energy.
For Many People, Healing Breathing Doesn't Just Happen...It Has To Be Learned
There's a lot of information available about basic health practices such as what and how to eat, and how much water to drink every day to stay hydrated.
We breathe 20,000 to 30,000 a day It's not commonly known, but there's also a prescribed way to breathe optimally -- to get the most oxygen absorbed by the brain and body, and feel more energy. This is what we teach.
When people breathe poorly, it can exacerbate conditions like asthma and allergies, snoring and other sleep disturbances, and anxiousness and stress. If you have one of those conditions, it's not guaranteed but very likely you can reduce symptoms by changing your breathing pattern.
What We Do
Breathing Retraining Center offers a natural, comprehensive wellness program of breathing re-education aimed at correcting dysfunctional breathing habits. We teach self-help breathing exercises and therapeutic lifestyle changes in the arena of breathing.
Our products and services include:
- Tools and processes designed to evaluate your breathing habits.
- Education and training designed to improve your breathing habits so you feel better.
- Training designed to improve your respiratory capacity for the enjoyment of daily activities, sports and optimal health.